We have created our corona measures to give our guests and colleagues a safe but
above all welcome feeling in our hotel.
We do this by:
- Avoid physical contact with guests and colleagues
- No cash payments allowed
- Thoroughly and regulary clean contact area (risk spots). Thus, in addition to the regular cleaning, rooms are also disinfected at all contact poinys
- Toilets will be extra cleanend and disinfected
- In all situations we keep a 1,5 meter distance between guests and colleagues
- In some public areas there is a maximum number of persons. This maximum number is mentioned at the entrance of the room
- We ask our guests politely to respect the distance sticker on the ground at all times
- Within the hotels we have a entrance and exit routing. Our colleagues will give instructions on how to leave the building. (in case of crowds a different exit applies)
- Guests and colleagues have the possibility to disinfect hands at all important places in the hotel
- We provide all public places/hotelrooms in the hotel with fresh air every day
- For the preparation of the check-in (room cards, forms) we disinfect the materials and hands
- When entering and leavig the hotel, we ask the gguests and colleagues to disinfect he hands
- For the use of our coee- and tea facilities we ask our guests and colleagues to disinfect their hands
- The number of persons at the reception is limited. In addition, we strive to keep the moment of contact at the reception as short as possible. Please always follow the instructions of our colleagues
- · The outdoor area/terraces of the hotel are open. We would like to ask you to visit them wisely.
- In case of crowds please do not enter.
- Our delicious breakfast is served in an adapted way. Please ask our colleagues for further instructions
- All linen is washed at at least 60 degrees and disinfected
- Wireless payments are encouraged. in the event of insurmountable contact the devices are decontaminated immediately.
We wish you a very Fine and safe stay!